Artificial Diamonds Mod, as its name says, adds a new material to your game, Artificial diamond. You can do a lot of things with this material such as crafting new armour and tools that will not be worse than a classic diamond armor.
To craft this element, at first, you need to craft coal block and put it in the furnace. We will receive new material — Carbon. Then, you need to craft Carbon block, it crafts like a Coal block, but with new material. At last, you need to put the Carbon block in the furnace and we will receive new material like a classic diamond: Artificial diamond.
For fual put any coal
Carbon block craft
To create tools/weapons or armour you need to use artificial diamonds. You can craft them using classic minecarft recipes, but using only new material.
Dry ice is a new block which has gravity and particles surrounding it. You can use it for Ice Sword craft.
To craft ice sword you need dry ice ingot. You can just destroy dry ice block, but you will get only 1 ingot. BUT
To craft ice sword you need to use classic minecraft recipe but with using dry ice ingot.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Artificial Diamonds Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Kostik654, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Artificial Diamonds Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install Artificial Diamonds Mod
- Artificial Diamonds Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Artificial Diamonds Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft Artificial Diamonds Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Artificial Diamonds Mod