- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: 1.8_arrowcam_v1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
About Arrow Camera Mod:
Arrow Camera Mod added return to player anim, Stopped arrows randomly disappearing, Started implementing a config.
Watch your arrows fly through the air to hit their target! (Or not) Just hold the sneak key while shooting an arrow to start the camera.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Arrow Camera Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by ShadowBlade50, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.