Arrow Cam Mod
- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Action movies often feature a camera angle that is from the point of view of a character’s weapon. Well, as the title suggests, this mod brings that awesome, dynamic perspective to Minecraft arrows.
Simply crouch while firing an arrow and get an up close and personal view of its path and the damage that it deals! After you fire an arrow, the point of view will follow the arrow so you can see exactly where it lands and the damage it deals.
This simple mod will really make sniping and range combat much more interesting for you.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.2 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.2.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!