AromaBackup Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 saves and backs up your world, so just in case some other mod corrups your world or a Supercharged Creeper explodes the key infrastructure of your base, you have a backup to restore your world from.
- Scheduled Backups
- Backups by executing a command (“/backup”)
- Backups on world load/unload
- Delete old backups
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AromaBackup Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Aroma1997, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- AromaBackup Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install AromaBackup Mod
- AromaBackup Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install AromaBackup Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft AromaBackup Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 AromaBackup Mod