- Updated on: August 24, 2016
- Newest File: ArmourReborn-r1.0-14.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Armour Reborn Mod 1.10.2,1.9 attempts to add more variance into Minecraft’s armour system by adding in a early game armour made of paper and leather. Aside from the standard mechanics, this mods also adds levels and modifiers to the equipment in order to incentivize the continual usage of current equipment instead of just replacing it.
Armour sets added by this mod
Aside from providing better protection, some sets provide unique traits and slight drawbacks. Although all drawbacks are nothing more than annoyances that can be easily countered by adding another modifier, we hope that this creates a situation where there is no one best armour set in the game.
Substantial amount of effort was put into documenting the details of this mod in its in game book, therefore it is a good idea to have one handy if you’re interested in progressing in this mod.
The best way to get started to craft the mod’s book like so:
Opening the book, you will be greeted with a introductory page.
How to install Armour Reborn Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Armour Reborn Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MightyCupcakes, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.