Armors HUD Revived Mod
- Updated November 26, 2016
- Armors HUD Revived 1.1 for 1.10.x
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 184.108.40.206,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Armors HUD Revived Mod is a liteloader mod for minecraft versions 1.9 and up based heavily on Urushibara’s Armors HUD Mod. It displays the equipped armor on screen right side so you can check the armor’s damage any time.
Unlike the original, it is unavailable in any other form than a litemod, as this is the second true mod I’ve made and am unfamiliar with any modding system other than the new gradle development system for liteloaderthat began with 1.8.9. All I’ve done with this mod was decompile it from 1.8, fix some of the code to match 1.9 (and newer), and recompile it — the code behind it all belongs to Urushibara
Check out my other mods:
How to install:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the Armors HUD Revived Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Shadow_Hawk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!