- Updated on: March 22, 2016
- Newest File: ArmorHud-1.8.9-2.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
ArmorHud Mod is a very simple little mod that adds your current armor and armor durability to you HUD for Minecraft 1.9.
Can be moved around the screen by pressing the numpad 8 kay.
Please note: ArmorHud is client side only.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ArmorHud Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Gigabit1011, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.