- Updated on: March 14, 2017
- Newest File: ArmorDamageRecalc-1.11.x-2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Armor Recalc Mod allows for partial armor points but the vanilla damage calculation strips them before actually performing the damage reduction calculation. This recalc just applies a minor tweak to tale the partial points into account so that 2.5 armor is actually better than 2.0 but worse than 3.0
The vanilla damage code is vanillaDamage = incommingDamage * ( 1 – max( defensePoints / 5, defensePoints – incommingDamage / 2 ) / 25 ) but the call to read defensePoints converts it from a double to an int and then is converted to a float.
Armor Recalc Mod uses the forge hook to change the incommingDamage so that the result of the vanilla calculation (using the defensePoints reduced to nearest int) becomes what it would have been if it used the base incommingDamage and converted the actual double value of defensePoints directly to a float.
How to install Armor Recalc Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Armor Recalc Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheOldOne22, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.