- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: armoroverlay-3.3a
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Armor Overlay Mod 1.10.2,1.9, 1.7.10 changes the armor bar to show the full range of possible armor levels from 0 to 30.
With the addition of the generic.armor attribute in 1.9 it’s possible for armor to give partial point however the vanilla armor bar can only show full armor points. By default Armor Overlay shows each 0.25 point with each full piece of armor on the bar is worth one armor point and shows in 1/4 armor piece rather than the vanilla version where each one piece of armor shown is two points and will show 1/2 pieces. The config can be set to a max of showing each 0.04167 point.
To fix the damage calc so the partial points are actually useful you can use Armor Recalc Mod.
Also allows for a text display of the armor value.
Intended for use with Armor recalc mod that I was never actually able to get working with it crashing with powered armor.
How to install Armor Overlay Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Armor Overlay Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheOldOne22, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.