- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: ArchitectureCraft-1.7.2-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ArchitectureCraft Mod provides a wide variety of good-looking architectural features including sloped roofs, glazable window frames, arches and other rounded blocks, classical pillars and entablatures, and railings for balconies and stairways. ArchitectureCraft blocks may be made from almost any vanilla material and many materials added by mods as well..
This is a revamped and expanded version of Greg’s Blocks. As well as sloped roofs, you can now have blocks sloping in any direction, create round corners, arches, and other rounded structures, and give your windows nice-looking frames.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ArchitectureCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Greg_Ewing, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.