- Updated on: July 25, 2017
- Newest File: Archicraft version 1.0 for Forge 1.11.2-22.214.171.1246
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Archicraft is a magic mod that will give the player tools to help build structures.
To start the adventure of becoming an Archineer one must first find Source an ethereal liquid which flows upward. After obtaining the liquid you must mix it with coal and blaze powder to create a blue flame. Mixing the flame with any diamond tool will activate it’s untapped power.
~Archicraft is based on the resource “Source” from Lock’s Quest and the resource “blue fire” from Breath of the wild.
-Version 1.0 is the foundation for the mod. At the moment, This mod features seven new blocks, and nine new items.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Archicraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Electricthinker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.