- Updated on: November 30, 2016
- Newest File: Arcane Engineering 0.2.7
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Arcane Engineering Mod is a crossover mod for Thaumcraft and Immersive Engineering which aims to add useful and non-OP features to the game.
- Thaumium Drill Head
- Void Drill Head
- Upgradeable Treated Wood Wands
- Wand Upgrades
- Steel and Electrum Wand Caps, which proide a unique bonus to treated wood wands
- Impulse Boots (consume biodiesel to propel the player upward, like a jetpack)
- Node Destabilizer (consumes RF to make nodes hungry)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Arcane Engineering Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by thatguy3039, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.