- Updated on: March 14, 2017
- Newest File: Growable Apricorns-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds a crop that allows automated farmers, such as those from EnderIO and Actually Additions, to farm apricorns.
These new plants require seeds, and they are crafted as such. A wheat seed, and an apricorn.
Then you can simply farm them like any other crop. They accept bonemeal.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Apricorn Automation Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ShadowsOfFire, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.