AppleSkin Mod 1.10.2 is standalone mod providing the HUD features previously included in AppleCore. This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client.
Note: AppleSkin provides information about some mechanics that are invisible by default (it does not add or change any mechanics)
- Adds food value information to tooltips:
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client
How to install AppleSkin Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AppleSkin Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.