- Updated August 24, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AppleCore Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.7.10 is an API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft. Also adds some useful information about food/hunger to the HUD (see ‘Screenshots’ below).
Mods That use AppleCore:
Hunger Overhaul – Extensive tweaks to hunger and related mechanics
The Spice of Life – Encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns
Hunger In Peace – Normal hunger and health regen in peaceful
Screenshots and Recipes:
Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay
When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay
Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AppleCore Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by squeek502, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!