- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: AOBDBB-1.0.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Inspired by Tinker’s Construct, Another One Bites the Dust: Berry Bushes Mod – AOBD: Berry Bushes Mod 1.7.10 is add-on adds bushes that yield berries that can be smelted into nuggets of any of the metals found in your game!
- Berry bushes generate randomly in caves all around your world.
- They will only grow and prosper if they are in a dark enough area!
-Can I use this on my modpack?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Another One Bites the Dust: Berry Bushes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ganymedes01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.