Any Dimension Mod adds many dimensions made out of any material you want stone, cobblestone, wood, obsidian, diamonds, bookshelves or even TNT.
Go to sections(Quick links)
- Dirt Dimension
- Cobblestone Dimension
- Stone Dimension
- Wooden Dimension
- Leaves Dimension
- Obsidian Dimension
- Bedrock Dimension
- Bricks Dimension
- Iron Dimension
- Gold Dimension
- Diamond Dimension
- Bookshelf Dimension
- Sandstone Dimension
- TNT Dimension
- Redstone Dimension
- Emerald Dimension
- Lapis Lazuli Dimension
- Crafting Table Dimension
- Furnace Dimension
- Cobweb Dimension
- Wool Dimension
- Sponge Dimension
- Glass Dimension
- Netherrack Dimension
- Gravel Dimension
- Sand Dimension
- Coal Block Dimension
- Packed Ice Dimension
- Glowstone Dimension
- Quartz Block Dimension
- End Stone Dimension
- Coal Ore Dimension
- Iron Ore Dimension
- Gold Ore Dimension
- Diamond Ore Dimension
- Emerald Ore Dimension
- Redstone Ore Dimension
Crafting for an Igniter (Where the TNT is, put the desired block for the portal):
It’s VERY simple. To create the portal, just make a portal frame just as a nether portal would be, with the material you want the dimension to be made of. Next, you need to craft the Igniter, which activates the portal. In the crafting table, put two sticks like you would do to craft a pickaxe, on top of the two sticks put an Ender Pearl, and on the sides put a block of the dimension and a flint and steel. Done!
Igniter Box: (or Portable Igniter Box)
It’s a block only obtainable from Creative. After being placed, when right-clicked, will open a Menu. From that menu you can get the Igniters without having to look for it in the Creative “Tools” Tab. There is also a Portable version just right-click while having it in your hand to use it!
KNOWN BUG: When you get an Igniter from the Igniter Box or the Portable Igniter Box, make sure to OPEN YOUR INVENTORY before using it!!! If you right-click before opening your inventory, the game will crash.
- Nether Fortresses generate in these dimensions somehow?
- If you have a slow computer, DON’T enter the Leaves Dimension!
- Don?t EVER blow up the TNT Dimension!
- Every Dimension has an ore. the Diamond Dimension has TNT, while the Leaves Dimension has Sponges, for example.
- In Creative Mode, the Igniters can be found in the Tools tab.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Any Dimension Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 3mptied, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Any Dimension Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Any Dimension Mod
- Any Dimension Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Any Dimension Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Any Dimension Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Any Dimension Mod