- Updated on: June 1, 2016
- Newest File: AntiqueAtlasOverlay-1.8.9-1.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Antique Atlas Overlay – Minimap Mod 1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is an addon for the Antique Atlas mod. It displays a minimap based on the first atlas it finds in the player’s inventory.
Config options include:
- Position of the map
- Size of Map
- Marker Size
- Player Icon Size
- Display behavior:
- Display minimap of atlas only when held
- Display minimap of first atlas in hotbar
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Antique Atlas Overlay – Minimap Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kenkron, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.