Antique Atlas Mod
- Updated May 26, 2016
- Antique Atlas v4.2.10 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Antique Atlas Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 is a new way to view your map with a really neat, old school gaming, aesthetic. It very much resembles the Zelda style mapping and comes in an infinitely scrollable book. You can even zoom and create markers.
The atlas gives you a more traditional and unique approach to maps in Minecraft. The maps are simpler but very well designed and they update on the fly and while the book it opened.
Setting markers is a breeze. Just click the ‘add marker’ button and place it wherever you like on the map. You can even customize the icon to more closely depict what it is for easy reference.
You can even export your maps and reference them externally from the game.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Antique Atlas Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Hunternif, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!