Anti Id Conflict Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.7.10 helps you resolve id conflicts occuring between default configurations, by logging all ids and what they are occupied with.
AIC logs ids for: biomes, potions, enchantements and dimensions.
Here’s example of id log (in this case, vanilla enchantment ids):
Anti id conflict also logs mods, and generated .mods files can be opened in excel for fancy view.
This is what you will see with only AIC installed
All logs are located in config/Anti Id Conflict folder. In this folder, you can also find config files: main.cfg to control logging and useless (???) limits.cfg.
AIC is temporarily closed source and issues go in comments section.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Anti Id Conflict Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by elix_x, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.