- Updated March 14, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
AnimationAPI – Have you searched for hours and hours, looking for a way to properly animate your entities? Well look no further! This mod is a mini-library that allows modders to (more) easily animate their entities.
Can’t believe unless you see it? Check out these photos and a video by ThnxCya of some animated creatures.
Although the AnimationAPI is supposed to be easier for modders to use, it still is quite complicated, so a tutorial has been made to guide you modders along the way
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Locate .minecraft
- Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
- Click the folder that is called Roaming
- Find the folder inside called .minecraft
- Move the mod zip file to .minecraft/mods (DO NOT EXTRACT)
- Download the src files
- Extract the src zip
- Move the folder called ‘mods’ inside MCP’s src/minecraft/ directory
- Animate your entities!
* fixed issue where mod crashes servers
* updated to mc1.7.10
* fixed the packet sender to be more compatible with 1.7
* added a setScale method for ModelObjRenderer
* added ModelJoint class
* added ModelObjRenderer class
~updated to mc1.7.2
~updated to mc1.6.4
~added a getEntity method accessor
~updated to mc1.6.2
~added a boolean return type for setAnim() for convenience
~fixed some animation issues
~repositioned some files
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!