- Updated on: March 1, 2016
- Newest File: Ancient Trees v1.6.4 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ancient Trees adds thirteen species of extinct trees to your world. You may find the rare saplings in chests hidden throughout the land. You can find them and restore the species? Each species can be used to make the full range of woodcraft.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ancient Trees Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Scottkillen, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.