- Updated on: May 21, 2017
- Newest File: analyzeio-1.10.2-0.2.0.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shows the modifiers for a loot capacitor from EnderIO in the tooltip (while holding left CTRL):
Analyzer (similar to the bee analyzer from forestry) to introduce a balancing mechanik.
This will have to wait until the machines do what they are supposed to do (use the special modifiers) Working on it 🙂
AnalyzeIO Logo “specialCapacitor” by EnderIO!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AnalyzeIO Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xalcon, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.