Ambience (Music) Mod
- Updated July 4, 2016
- Ambience 1.0-5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ambience (Music) Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a successor (hell, it’s literally built on top of it) to my, now discontinued, RuneTune mod. It’s a mod that adds an environmentally aware soundtrack to minecraft.
In reality, that’s a lie. The mod itself does not add any music, but it adds the ability for you to craft, using a config and mp3 files, your own soundtrack for the game, or just download a music pack and go from there.
NOTE: This mod is incompatible with mineTunes, as they both use the same library that requires access to the audio system.
Carrying on, if you’re still reading…
Songs are picked using the in the following order:
- Event Songs
- Biome Specific Songs
- Primary Tag Songs (using the Forge Biome Dictionary to categorize multiple biomes in one swoop)
- Secondary Tag Songs (same gist)
- Generic Song (if all else fails)
You can define all of these using the config file)
All the current events that can have a custom song:
- Main Menu
- Boss Battle
- Underground (Y<50, no view to the sky)
- Deep Underground (Y<20, no view to the sky)
- High Up (Y>128)
- Village (having at least 3 villagers in a 30 block range)
- Riding a Minecart
- Riding a Boat
- Riding a Horse
- Riding a Pig
- Night Time
- Dying (less than 3 hearts)
- Wearing a Pumpkin Head
- Being in the Nether (any biome)
- Being in the End (any biome)
- Horde (6 or more mobs withing a 16 block range)
- Generic Song (this is used as a fallback, in case there’s no song for the biome the player is in and there’s no event that’ll cover it, you MUST have this in your config or you risk a crash)
If there’s an event you don’t want to have a custom song (say you don’t fancy the idea of having a night time song that overrides biome songs, you can just remove it from the config and it won’t be used.
Here’s an example of a config file, configured to use the RuneScape soundtrack. This makes use of every single event present in the mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ambience (Music) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Vazkii, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!