- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: ambidextrous-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ambidextrous Mod – A simple mod which adds two key binds, Main hand, and Off Hand. This will allow you to specify exactly which hand you want to use to preform an action.
This doesn’t not affect the original key-bind, you must switch to use the new key-binds to make use of this mod.
Must be installed on server and client.
- Added main hand keybind.
- Added off hand keybind.
Can I use this in my mod pack?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ambidextrous Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by AlgorithmX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.