- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Amberoguia Mod is specially designed for whom get tired of the boring, old Minecraft biomes or feel the original tools of Minecraft just were not good enough and want to see new mobs and creatures.
Go to (Quick links)
The only way right now to obtain an Amberoguia is to grow it?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge