Alvoria’s Sanity Texture packs
- Updated June 21, 2016
- Sanity [v.5.04] [MC1.9.4]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.9.2, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.9, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.6.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Hello, and thanks for taking interest in my texture pack.
I created this pack, as I’d assume many texture pack authors do, because I grew tired of the default textures. Particularly, I don’t like how inconsistent they are from one texture to the next. This is particularly evident in the items. Some, like the food, are very detailed while others are very flat and have a restricted pallet.
To put it mildly, it was driving me crazy so I thought I’d make this pack to return to Sanity.
I wanted to get as close to a realistic look as I could while still keeping the pixilated charm of the default 16x resolution. I’ve also gone to great lengths to make sure that there’s no need to use any mods, like MCPatcher, if you don’t want to. I’m not going to make anyone mod their game if they don’t want to just to use my work. Of course I’ve added some optional extras for those who do use a texture-enhancing mod, but the changes are few and mostly subtle.
It’s taken me over a year to make, so I hope you all enjoy it.
● Attribution: When attributing the files, you must include at least one of the URLs in the ReadMe file included in the pack as part of the attribution. When using this pack as part of a video series, please provide Attribution in the description of every video in which the pack is used.
● Fair Use Acknowledgement: I, Alvoria, the creator of this pack acknowledge that the creation of video based on gameplay constitutes a transformative use of in-game visuals, and will not attempt to assert copyright claims on, or block monetization of, any video where my textures are used in the process of creating or capturing gameplay footage.
Go to (Quick links)
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by AlvoriaGPM, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!