- Updated on: June 16, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Alpaca Evolution Mod that changes your game both functionally, and aesthetically. What this basically means is that the aesthetics of the mod works on servers, without the server itself needing to have the mod installed.
If you want to imagine something. You want to imagine a world we are not part of, a world in which humans are but a distant memory, where animals run rampant and alpacas are the dominant species. Hard to imagine? Don’t worry, this mod does it for you!
Go to (Quick links)
The first and foremost change is that all players are now alpacas. To differentiate the players, all alpacas have a unique fur color depending on their Minecraft username. The color will always remain the same, and will only change if you change your Minecraft username.
With this mod, come some changes to the hunger system. You can no longer regain hunger bars or saturation by munching on, for example, a steak or a porkchop. In order for your appetite to be sated you must eat entire mobs, not just parts of them. ?So how do I eat mobs??, you may ask. Technically, you don?t You eat their corpses.
Modded or not, whenever a mob dies, they will leave their corpse behind. These corpses despawn after 2 minutes or when you restart your game. Hit the corpse to get rid of it, and it will drop xp like normal. However, if you right-click on it, you eat it, and refill your hunger. Corpses tend to have a darker tint.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge