- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: AllThingsKevium-1.10.2_1.0.77.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Redstone contains latent energy, but All Things Kevium Mod 1.10.2 contains strong magic.
I like mining, building, exploring, fighting, and crafting. I’m not a fan of the enchanting or brewing systems in Minecraft. So, I decided to make a mod to play the way I like, getting the most commonly needed potions and enchant effects without the table or the brewing stand. I did not attempt to provide for every potion and enchant, just the ones I liked.
DISCLAIMER: This mod is Single-Player only and makes no pretense of “balance”.
In fact, I might have gone a little overboard and added some items that can get enchants up to level 10. Even flying armors as well. All by mining and crafting on a vanilla table.
There are a few new ores to mine, several powders to craft, armors, tools, weapons, foods, magical items, special items, and more.
No special machines or alters required, everything works with the vanilla crafting table and furnace.
All recipes are in JEI, which is highly recommended.
Core Content (over 200 elements and growing):
NOTE: Kevium, Joycium, and Jakium armor, tools, and weapons cannot be repaired in an anvil, they must be replaced.
Kevium, Joycium, and Jakium Decorative Blocks and Clear Glass (regular and glowy):
All Things Kevium seeks to change the way enchants, potion effects, and the like are performed, by mining new ores and using them in crafting recipes.
This mod offers commonly used enchants with levels up to X (i. e. Sharpness X). Most potion effects are permanent while the items are wore or in the player’s inventory.
Kevium is a brand new ore and a very magical material. You can find Kevium Ore in your world and it will drop (4) Kevium powder when mined. Kevium should not be hard to find.
With Kevium Powder, you can make ingots, combine it with iron powder and diamond powder to make Kevium Alloy. Kevium Alloy is great for making armor, tools and weapons, imbuing them with magical ability.
Kevium Powder can be added to various foods to enhance their healing ability and provide temporary buffs. There are several vanilla items that can be transformed from mundane to magical with the addition of some Kevium Powder (e.g. diamonds, string, emerald, bones, coal, food, feathers, etc.)
For example, crafting a vanilla Bow with some Kevium diamonds transforms it into a magical weapon with Power, Punch, and Infinity. Kevium Diamonds can also enhance diamond tools, weapons, and armor, if you are so inclined.
Be sure to make some Kevium Coal early on, it lasts four (4) times longer than regular coal. Joycium coal is even better, lasting (8) times longer than regular coal.
But, Kevium will only get you so far. That is where Joycium ore comes in. It is not magical, but has the unique ability to enhance the magic of other materials. Sure, you can make some items with Joycium, and they are better than diamond, but the true power of Joycium is realized when it is mixed with Kevium. Mixing Kevium and Joycium with some other materials creates Jakium, the most magical material in the mod. Jakium items are totally OP.
Grow Your Kevium, Joycium, and Jakium Powders:
Made with vanilla seeds and the corresponding powder. Because they are magical, they can grow on almost any block and don’t need water.
Kevium and joycium Berries:
Berries grow in the wild and are a great source of food on the go. Use them to make juices, special tonics and magic muffins.
- Lapis and Redstone are just for fun, slightly better than Iron Armor. They have enchants to level 1 that can be added with Kevium Diamond.
- Kevium-Leather Armor is made with leather and Kevium Powder and gives permanent potion effects.
- Joycium-Rabbit Armor is made from rabbit hide and gives you super-rabbit abilities.
- Joycium Armor is easy to make and is better than diamond
- Kevium Armor is much better than diamond and has enchants that are activated with a Catalyst Stone.
- Kevium-Alloy Armor is even more durable, has potion effects and the power of flight with no fall damage. It has enchants of level 5.
- Jakium Armor is completly OP with enchants up to level 10 and flight. If you die, you did something stupid.
NOTE: The Kevium, Kevium Alloy, and Jakium Armor and their associated tools and weapons, have both inherent and potential magic. The inherent magic is present when they are crafted. The potential magic needs to be activated with a Catalyst Stone.
Eight Armors to Build Beyond Vanilla (2 have flight):
Awesome VBR (vertical block remover) Tools:
VBR’s have two functions: left-click is a very nice pickaxe (and sword) and right-click removes ANY block in a column of one down and either 3-7 up from the block clicked on. This is great for branch mining and many other uses. VBR’s will remove bedrock too, so be careful. Additionally, you can activate their enchantments with a Catalyst Stone.
Kevium, Joycium, and Jakium Slingshots to kill your foes at a safe distance. Regular and explosive projectiles. Their enchantments are activated with a Catalyst Stone.
Bedrock Ore to make Jakium Alloy:
Mix Bedrock Powder with some Jakium Powder to make Jakium Alloy, smelt into ingots and craft a very powerful sword.
Two fearsome mobs: Kevin and Joyce (more frequent in the End)
They are hostile because they are not getting any royalties from all this Kevium and Joycium stuff.
How to install All Things Kevium Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the All Things Kevium Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kwpugh, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.