- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: atmexperttweaks-1.67.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
All The Mods Expert Tweaks Mod 1.10.2 is simple tweak mods for the All The Mods Expert Pack. This mod is intended for ATM Expert mode only, so do not expect it to be stable or useful in any other pack.
Complete list of tweaks:
- Removes flint drops from gravel
- Removes iron drops from iron golems and zombies
- Sets harvest level of ActuallyAdditions Black Quartz pickaxe to 1 instead of 2
- Adds drying rack recipes with tinkers IMC for a few embers items. (This may be fixed now, but it wasn’t working with modtweaker at the time)
- Stops creepers from destroying blocks, however they still do damage and any other griefing mobs are unaffected.
- Embers melter and mixer recipes don’t double anymore
- Added embers melter recipes for all of the Rockhounding iron ores.
- Adds a few items/blocks which aren’t being used yet.
- Gives the enchiridion guide on first world join and gives a reminder on every world join that it can be crafted with a piece of dirt
- -Prevents ore-dicted planks from being harvested bare-handed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the All The Mods Expert Tweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by al132, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.