All the Mods Expert Pack is still experimental, it is not intended for starting up a long-term world, it is only for playtesting currently. Recipes in this pack are constantly changing to make the pack a lot more fun for people who like a real challenge.
It is recommended to use Optifine with dynamic lighting enabled to make hardcore darkness a little easier to navigate as long as it isn’t giving you any issues.
All the mods started out as a private pack for just a few friends of mine that turned into something others wanted to play. It has all the basics that most ftb packs include but with a nice mix of some of the newer mods and also a few mods that make the game more interesting and harder such as Spice of Life, Bloodmoons, Infernal Mobs and Roguelike Dungeons. The pack is constantly being updated and has a somewhat active curse chat if you want to find out more.
Does “All The Mods” really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not
Texture packs Spotlights:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the All the Mods Expert Pack.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This texture packs is made by whatthedrunk, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.