- Updated April 8, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do you ever wanted to forge your very personal armor? Crafted from any materials you like? In various combination? Maybe some magic on top? Well, then you’ve come to the right place. AlchemyCraft 1.8 not only allows you to forge your personal and individual armor, it also allows you to use magic to improve your armor and create powerful tools, potions and many more?
Go to (Quick links)
- A multiblock forge that allows the player to heat up ingots for processing
- Tools that allow transport of hot ingots without burning the player
- A blacksmith’s anvil and hammer to forge plates and linkages
- An armor worktable to create your personal armor out of any plates and linkages in predefined shapes
- The armor’s durability and resistance depends on the items used in crafting
An example for the chestplate made out of different materials
The forge’s GUI
The forge multiblock itself
1. The Forge: The forge is a multiblock structure. For this you simply put together some forge bricks, some vents and one interface as shown below and you’re ready to go.
Now, you have to fill the center with charcoal blocks (made out of 9 charcoal). After that, open the GUI by right-clicking on the interface. There are 25 heating slots and one fuel slot, along with a heat bar with the current forge temperature. To heat up the forge, simply put some solid fuel into the slot below the heat bar.
You may notice that the forge’s heat won’t go very high. That’s because the solid fuel by itself only puts out a small amount of heat. To reach a higher temperature you have to build in at least one forge vent and place a bellow next to it.
By right-clicking the bellow, it will slowly increase the heat in the forge (The bellows can only be clicked every 8 seconds). Each metal needs a different heat level. If the level is too low, the ingot won’t get hot enough to be processed. If the level is too high, the ingot will be destroyed.
Iron Ingot: min: 900 heat | max: 1300 heat Gold Ingot: min: 400 heat | max: 800 heat Bronze Ingot: min: 500 heat | max: 900 heat Steel Ingot: min: 1000 heat | max: 1400 heat hardened Iron: min: 1000 heat | max: 1400 heat
To get going, you need to craft a fireproof glove, a blacksmith’s anvil and a hammer. When you right-click the forge interface with the glove you will get a extra Slot opened up. This Slot will alloy you to hold the hot Ingots without burning yourself. Now place down the anvil, simply open the GUI by right-clicking with the glove in hand and put the hot ingot into the top left slot and smash the anvil with the hammer (hitting not breaking). After a few hits you should get two plates. You can now use these for crafting, or hammer it again and get some linkages. (Once you managed to get some Iron plates, you can also create tongs, which provide 4 slots for hot Ingots. Keep in mind this recipe will require a armor Worktable)
So, to finally craft your armor you’ll need an armor worktable ? and yes, it has 49 slots. Currently, you can only craft one armor part. So let me show you how the different parts will be crafted. Just keep in mind, you can use different metals for the plates and linkages.
Finally the Boots:
The following Recipes are only added if no other mod contains steel (this is a temporary Recipe)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AlchemyCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Dr_Schnauzer, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!