- Updated September 24, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Alarmcraft Mod installs to your Minecraft a red box that can receives a redstone pulse/signal and sounds off an array of different alarm sound effects while doing it. Perfect for mob alarms, door chimes etc. It works with regular redstone levers, buttons , tripwire, pressure plates and redstone wire, as well as redstone pulses from other mods such as Computercraft‘s Computers and turtles, Buildcraft‘s logic gates, and any mod that emits redstone signals will trigger these alarm boxes. But wait, there’s more! A extra setting will set up these boxes as a bomb, perfect for making minefields and other traps. There’s no fuse delay as with TNT, they detonate right away, making a substantial explosion, large enough to take out several people or mobs in one go. This mod is Multi-player server compatible (SMP & Share to LAN), so alarm your friends or blow up their house when they walk through their front door!
Alarm boxes are crafted with Iron ingots, a piece of redstone and a lever.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!