- Updated June 19, 2016
- AIRI 18.104.22.168
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AIRI Mod 1.7.10 is a Minecraft Modding Library used primarily by Arisux developers. Provides hundreds of useful methods, as well as a few small APIs. This is an open source library, meaning you may develop mods with it if you choose to do so. It is also heavily WIP and always changing.
- Window API: Used for rendering interactive, drag-able, window interfaces in-game.
- Updater API: Used for creating an updater for mods. Updaters will activate the Window API’s main interface when updates are available.
- Remapping API: Used for remapping blocks or items that have had their ID’s changed, swapped between different mods, or an internal mod domain change.
- AccessWrapper – Wrapper class for common methods and fields that require reflection or have had their access changed by using an access transformer.
- BasicMarkupParser – Can parse VERY basic HTML tags. Nothing impressive here.
- BlockTypes – Several types of blocks that extend vanilla blocks and give the user more flexibility when registering new blocks.
- ChatUtil – Contains methods useful for chat formatting or sending chat messages.
- GuiElements – Contains several types of GUI elements such as text boxes or buttons useful in graphical user interfaces.
- ItemTypes – Basically the same thing as BlockTypes, but for Items.
- MathUtil – Contains several useful math functions.
- ModUtil – Contains several useful functions for interacting with mods.
- NetworkUtil – Contains functions that require some form of networking.
- ReflectionUtil – Contains functions that make reflection much easier.
- RenderUtil – Contains lots of functions useful with rendering.
- SystemUtil – Contains functions useful for getting system information.
- WorldUtil – Contains functions useful for interacting with anything in-world, such as Entities, Tile Entities, Blocks, Inventories, etc.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AIRI Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ri5ux, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!