- Updated on: June 19, 2016
- Newest File: AIRI 126.96.36.199
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
AIRI Mod 1.7.10 is a Minecraft Modding Library used primarily by Arisux developers. Provides hundreds of useful methods, as well as a few small APIs. This is an open source library, meaning you may develop mods with it if you choose to do so. It is also heavily WIP and always changing.
- Window API: Used for rendering interactive, drag-able, window interfaces in-game.
- Updater API: Used for creating an updater for mods. Updaters will activate the Window API’s main interface when updates are available.
- Remapping API: Used for remapping blocks or items that have had their ID’s changed, swapped between different mods, or an internal mod domain change.
- AccessWrapper – Wrapper class for common methods and fields that require reflection or have had their access changed by using an access transformer.
- BasicMarkupParser – Can parse VERY basic HTML tags. Nothing impressive here.
- BlockTypes – Several types of blocks that extend vanilla blocks and give the user more flexibility when registering new blocks.
- ChatUtil – Contains methods useful for chat formatting or sending chat messages.
- GuiElements – Contains several types of GUI elements such as text boxes or buttons useful in graphical user interfaces.
- ItemTypes – Basically the same thing as BlockTypes, but for Items.
- MathUtil – Contains several useful math functions.
- ModUtil – Contains several useful functions for interacting with mods.
- NetworkUtil – Contains functions that require some form of networking.
- ReflectionUtil – Contains functions that make reflection much easier.
- RenderUtil – Contains lots of functions useful with rendering.
- SystemUtil – Contains functions useful for getting system information.
- WorldUtil – Contains functions useful for interacting with anything in-world, such as Entities, Tile Entities, Blocks, Inventories, etc.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AIRI Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ri5ux, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.