- Updated on: August 24, 2016
- Newest File: airbreathercore-1.0.2-mc1.9.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Airbreathercore Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is Library API you need to have in order to run any of AirBreather’s mods in minecraft
See all mods of AirBreather:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Airbreather Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AirBreather, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.