Agricultural Expansion Mod
- Updated October 9, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Agricultural Expansion Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 includes the following crops:
- Coal Crop(4 essence = 2 coal; 8 essence = 4 coal);
- Iron Crop(4 essence = 2 iron; 8 essence = 4 iron);
- Gold Crop(4 essence = 2 gold; 8 essence = 4 gold);
- Lapis Crop(4 essence = 6 lapis; 8 essence = 12 lapis);
- Quartz(4 essence = 3 quartz; 8 essence = 6 quartz);
- Redstone Crop(4 essence = 4 redstone; 8 essence = 8 redstone);
- Diamond Crop(4 essence = 1 diamond; 8 essence = 2 diamond);
- Emerald Crop(4 essence = 1 emerald; 8 essence = 2 emerald);
- Glowstone Crop(4 essence = 4 glowstone; 8 essence = 8 glowstone);
ONLY IN ALPHA 1.0.3 AND ABOVE!
- Zombie Crop(5 essence = 2 rotten flesh);
- Creeper Crop(5 essence = 2 gunpower);
- Skeleton Crop(5 essence = 2 bones; 5 essence = 3 arrows);
- Slime Crop(5 essence = 2 slime balls);
- Spider Crop(5 essence = 2 spider eyes);
- Guardian Crop(5 essence = 3 prismarine shards; 5 essence = 3 prismarine crystals);
- Ghast Crop(5 essence = 1 ghast tear);
- Wither Crop(9 essence = 1 wither skull);
- Blaze Crop(5 essence = 1 blaze rod);
- Enderman Crop(5 essence = 1 enderpearl);
- Squid Crop(5 essence = 3 ink sacks);
Ore Dictionary Resources:
Some pictures with crops:
You can not use bonemeal to grow crops, but if you want you can set to true canUseBonemeal on the Config File.
First you need to craft a resource seed for sprouts:
After you have collected 4 sprouts you can make some resource sprouts, they are used for every sprout recipe:
The Resource Crop drop only 1 resource sprout:
You can make Sprout Blocks to save some space and after that you can turn them back to sprouts.
After that you can use the sprouts to make different resource crops:
The recipe is the same for all, but instead of diamond put another resource(coal, iron, gold, lapis, quartz, redstone, diamond, emerald)!
For Mob Resource Crops you need Mob Chuncks(you can obtain them by killing mobs):
From crops you will receive essence(all crops drop only one essence), with essence you can create resources.
There are some examples:
Use a recipe viewer like Just Enough Items to see the other recipes.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Agricultural Expansion Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lionel775, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!