Aesthetics Mod 1.7.10 adds new decorative blocks to Minecraft, and is extended by installing SimpleOres 2, Fusion or Netherrocks
- Updated on: April 9, 2017
- Newest File: aesthetics-1.10.2-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Aesthetics Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires SimpleCore API)
This Mod is made by AleXndrTheGr8st, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.