AE2 Stuff Mod 1.7.10 adds various bits and machines to Applied Energistics 2.
- Minecraft 1.7.10
- Reasonably recent version of MinecraftForge (Tested with 10.13.4.1448)
- Applied Energistics 2 rv2.stable
- BdLib 1.9.0
Warning: This mod is in beta state. Back up your worlds if you like them. I am not responsible for corrupted saves, reset chunks, stolen pizza and dead kitten.
Files with “-rv3” tag are intended for use with AE2 rv3 alpha. They will not work with rv2.
- Crystal Growth Chamber
- Allows pure crystals to grow without dropping them into water
- Can also form Fluix Crystals
- Crystal seeds, and materials for Fluix crystals can be piped from any side
- Finished results can be extracted from any side
- Consumes 100 AE/t when active, will automatically switch off
- Crystals will fully grow within 600 ticks (~30 seconds)
- Accepts up to 3 speed upgrades
- Advanced Inscriber
- Has smarter sidedness than the normal version – thinks can be inserted and pulled out from all sides
- Items can stack in input/output slots
- Supports up to 5 speed upgrades
- Pattern Encoder
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the AE2 Stuff Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- AE Stuff Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install AE Stuff Mod
- AE Stuff Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install AE Stuff Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft AE Stuff Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 AE Stuff Mod