- Updated March 26, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5.2, 1.6.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Advanced HUD mod is a simple tweak that allows you to customize the placement of the HUD elements on your screen. This means if you’d like to move around your toolbar, health/armor/food/water blips, and XP bar to anywhere on the screen you can do so with this mod.
You activate the mod with the ‘H’ key and that brings up the GUI to start moving your HUD elements. You can place the items anywhere you like. Maybe you want your elements at the top of the screen instead of the bottom. Well just move them up there!
If you right-click an element you can rotate it. This is useful if you want to place your HUD on the left or right side of the screen. Sometimes you may want full top to bottom real estate and this mod helps in that regard.
It’s a pretty neat mod to play around with if you’re not too happy with the current default HUD setup or you just want to experiment with different placements of the elements. Customize the Minecraft HUD the way you want!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!