- Updated on: August 30, 2016
- Newest File: WorldSelectionAdvanced-1.7.10-7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever forgot which mods or mod versions a world was saved with? Maybe you even want to know where in the world you were?
Advanced World Selection 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 is a mod that lets you see detailed tooltips about your worlds in Minecraft’s World Selection screen.
This helps you preventing chunk walls by loading a world with missing or new biome generation mods. You can also see the world’s seed.
As a bonus, you will also have the new 1.9-style World Selection screen.
How to install Advanced World Selection Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced World Selection Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Sedridor, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.