Advanced World Selection Mod
- Updated August 30, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever forgot which mods or mod versions a world was saved with? Maybe you even want to know where in the world you were?
Advanced World Selection 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 is a mod that lets you see detailed tooltips about your worlds in Minecraft’s World Selection screen.
This helps you preventing chunk walls by loading a world with missing or new biome generation mods. You can also see the world’s seed.
As a bonus, you will also have the new 1.9-style World Selection screen.
How to install Advanced World Selection Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced World Selection Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Sedridor, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!