- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: advancedswords-1.3.0-[1.9.4].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Advanced Swords Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 provides extremely powerful swords along with more flexible sword enchanting. From advanced wooden swords to the incredible advanced nether star sword, this mod is sure to quench your thirst for power. This mod also includes sword enchantment upgrades, which allow you to pick and choose enchantments for your sword without needing an enchantment table or enchanted books. Simply craft the sword with the upgrade and its enchantment level will go up by one. You can also access enchantments up to twice the normal maximum by crafting elite enchantment upgrades, but some of these get quite expensive.
Screenshots and Recipes:
Here’s a peek at the creative tab
Swords from wood to nether
The latter is quite expensive indeed, as it’s crafted with a regular nether star sword (2x nether stars + a stick), a beacon, a nether star block (9x nether stars), and 2 enchanted golden apples.
Most recipes are simple, though. Crafting a sword with the block version of its material will give you its advanced big brother, such as the advanced iron sword
The enchantments can be upgraded like so
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Swords Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sblectric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.