- Updated on: March 7, 2017
- Newest File: AdvancedRocketry-1.7.10-1.0.13.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Advanced Rocketry Mod is a mod about exploration and exploitation of other worlds and celestial bodies.
Research and explore planets and moons within solar systems and travel to them via your own custom built rockets rockets and warp ships.
Build space stations and look down on any planet from above.
Build custom rockets where your choices of parts matter. (most decorative block mods supported. Multipart is currently not supported)
An additional RF mod is required for 1.7.10 versions older than 0.9.0.
- Modular rockets
- Planetary research (currently being redesigned)
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks)
- Satellites (Data Sats.)
- Space Stations
- XML planet specification ( see https://github.com/zmaster587/AdvancedRocketry/blob/master/XML_CONFIG_README.txt )
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Rocketry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by zmaster587, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.