Advanced Inventory Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to upgrade your inventory with up to six areas that consist of 9 slots each. In addition to that, you can add functionality to them by adding special items like filters or crafters to them.
Please note: Requires CXLibrary Mod for Minecraft 1.9 or higher
To get started you need to craft an inventory upgrade and put it in the slot below the crafting area. You can open the advanced inventory using the ‘R‘ key.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Inventory Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Advanced Inventory Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Advanced Inventory Mod
- Advanced Inventory Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Advanced Inventory Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Advanced Inventory Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Advanced Inventory Mod