Advanced Inventory Management Mod
- Updated November 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Advanced Inventory Management (AIM) Mod 1.11,1.10.2 is a mod designed to automate the inventory of a player. By connecting different devices to a static block network, you are able to manipulate and modify the players inventory as well as other stats like xp, hunger or potion effects. The mod offers a wide range of different devices and possibilities, reaching from ways to automate your food supply to techniques for auto-healing a player when he has taken damage. All aspects of the mod are highly configurable and a lot of cool things can be achieved by combining different devices. There is also an in-game guide which covers every part of the mod in detail, describing the different blocks and items as well as things like setting up a network or managing player accessibility.
To get started with AIM, you should at first craft yourself an Inventory Management Manual. This manual will guide you through the different aspects of the mod, providing information about how to setup and use the different machines.
Once you have crafted an Inventory Management Manual, you can easily look up information there. There is also a “Getting Started”-Page which should help you getting along with the mod.
Advanced Inventory Managment currently provides eight different relays, multiple items, a status monitor, a central core block and highly configurable network cables. More content will be added in the future. All mechanics are described further in the in-game manual. The functions of the different relays are:
- Inventory Relay: Access the player’s inventory
- Hunger Relay: Access the player’s hunger bar, insert food to fill the hunger bar up.
- Slot selection Relay: Access only a specific slot of the player’s inventory
- Armor Relay: Access the armor slots of the player
- Ender Chest Relay: Get access to a player’s ender chest inventory
- Potion Relay: Insert potions which get converted into potion effects or remove potion effects from the player and store them as potion items
- Experience Relay: Insert and extract XP from the player and store them in glass bottles
- Experience Relay (Liquids): Insert and extract XP as a fluid
- Player Monitor: Show stats of the player (like Health, Saturation, Position, Motion…) and output an according redstone signal
- Inventory Management Core: Controls your network and connects all your devices
- Network Cables: Connect devices from further away
- Toggle Cable: Switch parts of your network on and off using redstone signals
- Network Information Provider: Get additional information about your network
- Network Wrench: Easily configure and break parts of your network
- Player Scanner: Connect a player to a network
- Solid fuel generator: Provide power to your network (It also works with external sources providing RF, EU, TESLA, J or Forge Power Units)
- Different Editors: Edit the stats of the player (for example his velocity or current selected hotbar slot)
By combining a hunger relay with a hopper and a chest full of food, you can supply the player with food when he is hungry, removing the need to eat constantly. (Especially useful during combat when food is needed to regenerate health)
By connecting a player monitor set to display health mode with a potion relay, you can send healing potions to the player whenever his health is not at maximum
By combining two hoppers and an Experience Relay, xp can constantly be pulled out as bottles o’ enchanting, so that the player can’t lose his experience when he dies.
Different devices can also be connected to much more complex network structures using network cables.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Inventory Management Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Schlaubaer, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!