- Updated on: October 27, 2017
- Newest File: AdChimneys-1.12.1-126.96.36.199-build.0034.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds chimney pipes through which smoke from a fire or furnace goes up into the air.
Requires ForgeEndertech library.
- Fully customizable chimneys:
- add custom smoke sources
- change smoke colors
- use any block as a material for new chimney
- Advanced physics:
- the more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you’ll get
- intensivity of the smoke depends what obstacles and conductors it went through
- the variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
- More Furnaces
- 3D Furnace
- any other mod by creating and editing the config files
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Chimneys Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by EnderLanky, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.