- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: AdvancedCapes-6.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Advanced Capes Mod allows you to have any cape you want. (Not HD Capes)
Change URL Gui on fast graphics
Change URL Gui on fancy graphics
When you have this mod installed you can either change the cape URL in your config, or you can go into your world and press C (By default).
If you press C something like this will pop up:
In this window you can simply put the url of the cape you desire. (URL must begin with either http:// or https:// and must end with .png)
If you are done typing or pasting the URL for your desired cape you can simply press “Set URL” and your cape will be updated.
Skins work the same way except that you need to press the V button (By default).
How to make a cape:
- Download template here.
- Edit template with paint (Or any image editing software).
- Upload cape to website that supports .png URL’s (http://imgur.com recommended)
How to install Advanced Capes Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Capes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by masterdisasterHD, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.