- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: advancedaddons-1.1.0-[1.9.4].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Advanced Addons Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 is useful additions to Advanced Swords and adds enchantment upgrades of all vanilla enchantments, and makes them applicable to anything, not just swords.
It also adds:
• better durability tooltips to damageable items
• the Advanced Bow, which launches arrows faster and harder than the vanilla bow, and always shoots critical arrows,
• the Advanced Shield, which has more durability than the vanilla shield,
• Wooden, Stone, Nether Fortress, and Obsidian armors, each with special quirks and abilities, and
• a tracking dispenser that shoots at the nearest living entity within 32 blocks of it, rather than in only a single direction.
All aspects of the mod are configurable.
Creative tab (combined with Advanced Swords):
Advanced Swords and Advanced Addons will be merged into a new mod, Advanced Combat, for 1.10, along with some new features, so watch for it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Advanced Addons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sblectric, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.