- Updated on: October 1, 2017
- Newest File: Additional Resources 0.2.0 [MC1.9.4,1.10,1.10.2,1.11,1.11.2,1.12,1.12.1,1.12.2; rev 28]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Additional Resources Mod
Additional Resources Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is minecraft mod to add loose resources to the game without needing the user to install a texture pack. It is mainly designed for mods that have user-defined content that needs to be loaded as a resource.
It has no GUI itself.
Please note: This mod requires FML.
The mod will create a directory (or you can create it yourself) next to the mods directory called “mods-resourcepacks”.
Inside that folder, put what would be in the assets folder, except for “pack.mcmeta”. e.g. “assets/mymod/lang/en_US.lang” => “mods-resourcepacks/mymod/lang/en_US.lang”
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Additional Resources Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Portablejim, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.