- Updated on: May 7, 2016
- Newest File: AdditionalItems-Addon_1.7.10_1.0.0.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Don’t you feel that the vanilla armor is now boring, you are getting killed easily or the swords are too weak now?
That’s a mod that adds some new armor a wepon and tools to the game with some decorative blocks.
Additional Items Mod 1.7.10 adds a big variety of different items to play with like magical staffs,new ores, overpowered armor, weapons and tools, decoration blocks, armors and tools have special abilities and effects. Strike your enemies with lightning and overkill them, change the worlds time, decorate your house and more…
IMPORTANT NOTE: the additional-items addon is a continuation of the actual mod file and recommended to use together.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Additional Items Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Hyderatic1, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.