- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: Adamantium Mod - Version 1.6.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Diamonds are pretty cool yeah, but they are too easy to acquire for experienced players after a few minutes of gameplay. So I created my very first mod!
After you’ve mined a bit, got your first diamond tools, and build you portal to the nether, you can start a new quest: finding Vibranium! It’s a pretty rare ore you can only find near bedrock level, and it’s exclusive to the nether. But only finding some ore is not everything, because Vibranium alone cannot be crafted into Tools or Armor. You need to combine a few tiny lumps of it, and then craft this together with Coal, Iron, Gold, Diamond and Blaze Powder!
Tools have 10 times the durability of Diamond, and are twice as fast. They are also more susceptible to enchanting, even more than Gold.
The Armor has the same resistance than Diamond (because I don’t know how to make it stronger :P) but it has a very high durability of 128. Additionally, the Chestplate gives you the potion-effect Strength I, and the whole Armor set together gives you Fire Resistance, both permanently.
As these material traits are quite impressive, Vibranium Ore is pretty rare, and it has to be processed into an alloy to even get the material Adamantium to craft anything useful out of it.
- Vibranium Ore (occurs only in the nether)
- Vibranium Lump
- Tiny Lump of Vibranium
- Adamantium Ingot
- Adamantium Tools
- Adamantium Armor
How to install Adamantium Mod – Better Than Diamonds:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Adamantium Mod – Better Than Diamonds.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Reygok, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.